Charity Spike Sand Volleyball Tournament
Get your teams together and come play at our Inaugural Sand Volleyball Tournament, Charity Spike!
Come out to display your volleyball skills, or just come play for fun! Non-players are welcome to come and support their favorite teams!
When: Saturday, September 16, 2017
Time: Games Start at 9:00 a.m., with Team Check-ins beginning at 8:30 a.m.
Where: Lake Shawnee-41st and West Edge Road (behind tennis courts)
Entry Fee: $150 per team and all team members must be 21 years of age
Registration: Charity Spike Registration Form
Registration deadline is September 1.
All registered players are required to sign the waiver form in order to participate in the event. The form will be available at the registration desk on the day of the event, or you can request it in advance via email email@example.com
* Pool and Playoff formats will be updated once we have an approximate count of the number of teams attending.
CAN’T JOIN THE TOURNAMENT? Here are other ways you can support this fun event!
- Charity Spike Sponsorship Levels
- Donate to the Junior League of Topeka
- Make a Donation to the Silent Auction/Swag Bags
- Tell friends, family, and co-workers about the tournament
Any questions contact Ashlee Schneider (785)224-3362 or firstname.lastname@example.org